Online Timed Real Estate Auction in Drayton Valley, AB (#203, 4900 – 54 Ave Lavender Lane)
Starting – THURSDAY, October 22nd @ 12:00 NOON MST
Closing – WEDNESDAY, October 28th @ 7:00 PM MST (If there is a bid in the last few moments, there will be an additional 5 minutes placed on the closing time)
“Please remember to always follow the clock and don’t forget to refresh the page to make sure you have the correct time”
If you are not familiar with internet auctions, you can view the property and leave an absentee bid with Timberlind Auctions. Absentee forms are on our website at www.timberlindauctions.com.
- YEAR BUILT – 2003
- 1,191 SQ FT
- 2 BEDROOM 2ND FLOOR CORNER UNIT CONDO
- 45+ LIVING
- TWO VERY LARGE BEDROOMS
- TWO LARGE BATHROOMS
- UPDATES WITHIN THE LAST 6 YEARS (Custom Drapery/Blinds, New Laminate/Lino Flooring in Kitchen & Living Room, New Sink, New Counter Top in Kitchen, Newly Updated Lighting, Painted in 2012)
- NEWER APPLIANCES INCLUDE: Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Washer & Dryer (4 yrs old)
- UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL (#11)
- LARGE STORAGE ON LARGE BALCONY
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES (Groceries, Doctors, Drug Stores, Banking & Senior’s Recreation Centre)
- GREAT FOR A RENTAL PROPERTY
- VERY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
- NICE SOUTH WEST VIEW
- GREAT FOR WATCHING PARADES ETC.
- VERY BRIGHT AND CHEERY CONDO
- NON SMOKING, NO ANIMALS
- CONDO FEES $438.68 INCLUDE:
Heated Underground Parking
2. Yard & Building Maintenance
5.Great Gathering Room
This condo has a fire sprinkler system and the structure is concrete and frame. The floors are hollow core cement with tensioned cables in the cement. The perimeter walls are 6″. The walls between the homes are double demise walls so there is no noise between the homes. This home has a cement balcony. The floor in the storage shed is cement as well.
For viewing of the property, please contact Reilly Nicholls (EXP Realty) @ 403-701-0338 or Timberlind Auctions @ 780-542-7323.
For Terms and Conditions, please go to www.timberlindauctions.hibid.com