For further information please contact Timberlind Auctions @ 780-542-7323.
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS MAY, 2019
Please note the following changes that are taking place immediately at our Consignment Auction:
- If payment is made with a cheque that has not been pre-approved, items purchased CANNOT be removed on sale day. They will remain at yard site until cheque has been cleared through the bank.
- Due to complaints, no motorized vehicles can be used in the yard on sale day unless handicap sticker is shown.
- Due to complaints, no large dogs or animals are allowed on sale day.
SALE DAY ORDER
Ring #1 – 9:00 AM – Miscellaneous Items on Trailers (ex. Shop Tools)
Ring #2 – 9:30 AM – Lumber & Building Supplies
– Approx. 12 NOON- Lawn & Garden
– Approx. 1:00 PM- Quads, Cars, Trucks, RV’s
Ring #3 – 9:30 AM – Livestock Handling Equipment (ex. Panels, Squeezes, Cattle Shelters)
– Approx. 12 NOON- Tractors, Machinery, Pipe
– Approx. 5:00 PM- Tubing & Rods